Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thank you, thanks


So I realize it is currently December, and Thanksgiving is several weeks past. I will, nonetheless, compose my thankful list, because it's never too late to be grateful! That being said, I am thankful for:
  • my most wonderful family
  • good friends, that I love
  • a healthy body
  • a good job
  • the beautiful mountains
  • Alaska
  • the silver bullet
  • these selfish years
  • 5:45 spin
  • Jesus Christ
  • my opportunity to travel
  • my education
  • the restored gospel
  • the temple
  • Symphony bars
  • secret loves
  • Ovaltine
  • did I mention my family
  • warm weather
  • cozy beds
  • spaghetti
  • high school
  • the cutest niece and nephew
  • cell phones
  • make-up
  • modern conveniences
  • the US postal service
  • naps
  • sweet old men
  • good roommates
  • ABC family and Disney channel
  • Shia
  • the internet
  • skiing
  • road trips
  • sunshine
  • perfume
  • nature
And that is just the beginning...

1 comment:

Sammy said...

Did you mean to say High School Muscial? I'm thankful for this blog and all things Lara.