Saturday, July 28, 2012

TWO


It's facebook official, so may as well post here too. We're having a baby!  The little one is scheduled to arrive around Jan. 15, 2013. My friend told me it would be born in the year of the dragon, and that was a good thing. Thanks Sammy, we're excited for our little dragon. I don't feel like I've done anything to prepare yet, except go to the doctor.  We've heard the heartbeat a few times, and later in August should be able to find out if it's a boy or girl.  For now we'll call it T.W.O.  A name my sister coined, "Teeny Weeny Oldham." Tommy is hoping for a boy, I'm happy with a healthy kid (as is he). I know a girl would melt his heart. Sorry no bump pictures yet, there's not much to show.  Just what looks to be the start of a gut... One thing I will say, I have no intention of doing pregnant glamour shots. No offense to those that do, it's just not my thing. I will however have baby glamour shots, that may be the main reason for having a baby  (or at least large part). I think newborn pictures are adorable. Put that baby in a basket (just for you Erin) and it's precious. Though I think it will cost an arm and a leg, so we'll see.  Here's to parenthood!


 Gifts from my sisters when we first found out. Gender neutral. I also got some boy and girl outfits from my mom.

3 comments:

alli said...

Hooray! Congratulations!!!

Erin Masi said...

Cannot wait for the baby in basket photos!!! And can't wait to see you in just a few weeks!! YAYYY!!!!!

Sammy said...

Dragon Baby = Crazy Delicious!