Sunday, August 3, 2008

For the love of Louis





From the beginning I have been a big fan of Shia LaBeouf. When he started as an awkward teen on "Even Stevens" back in 2000 I saw great potential. I don't know if it was the fluffy hair, the big nose, or the cracking voice, I just knew this kid had talent. And I loved him. I continued my loyal support as he moved from Disney Channel original's to the big screen with the likes of "Holes," "The Greatest Game ever Played," and "I, Robot." And now he is a full fledged star. I'd like to think my constant support and encouragement played a significant part in his sucess. Don't worry Shia, I'll wait for you, and no need to send me royalties, I wasn't in it for the money.

2 comments:

Erin Masi said...

ha ha ha ha ha

Sammy said...

How do you start blogging and never mention it? I thought we were so much closer than this.