
I just wanted to expound upon my deep love for ibuprofen. Through my long weeks of mono, an awful and disfiguring fate for any poor soul to behold, this miracle worker has relentlessly been by my side. Call it what you will; Motrin, Advil, NSAID or IBuprofen, either way it does the job. It battled my aches of death for two weeks, then the sore throat, swollen lymphs, enlarged spleen, pounding headaches, fevers, and general maliase. Though its vast powers could do little for the vomiting and yellowing eyes I know it yearned to help if it could, thanks little guy. So on that note, I leave you with my full endorsment of the product for all aches and pains. No, I was not paid by a wealthy drug company to promote this product, just pure, unadulterated grattitude. To Motrin!
2 comments:
So you don't feel too bad if I ever overdose on motrin, you were not the source of my addiction. I have carried a full bottle of advil in my work bag for 4 years now.
Amen. Advil for life!
Post a Comment