I love this wedding picture! You look absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on the new house, it looks very nice. Where are you guys living?
YAY YAY YAY!!! So glad you are blogging again. Obvs now that you are married, you have to blog. I'm pretty sure that's a requirement. I miss miss you!!!!
Shut Up! You blogged. Love the pics.
An update! Congratulations on the house! That's so awesome.
Mika-we live in Draper/Alpine, kind of on the mountain. And to the rest of you, yes, it's been 7 months, but I did blog again!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love this wedding picture! You look absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on the new house, it looks very nice. Where are you guys living?
YAY YAY YAY!!! So glad you are blogging again. Obvs now that you are married, you have to blog. I'm pretty sure that's a requirement. I miss miss you!!!!
Shut Up! You blogged. Love the pics.
An update! Congratulations on the house! That's so awesome.
Mika-we live in Draper/Alpine, kind of on the mountain. And to the rest of you, yes, it's been 7 months, but I did blog again!
Post a Comment