Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Tommy and I got to ring in the new year at the hospital, as we did Christmas.  I had a hard time staying awake past 10:30. We also got to celebrate being in the hospital for two weeks, horray! But there is an end in sight, the plan is to be induced tomorrow. I'm 38 weeks today, so we're ready to meet our boy! Very excited to meet the baby, not very excited about this whole labor business. To a wonderful 2013!

3 comments:

Scott and Danielle said...

So excited for you to meet your little guy. I've been thinking about you and hoping you were doing well hanging around at the hospital.

Mika McDaniel said...

So excited for you! It will be so wonderful to meet your little one and go HOME as a family of three! Don't worry about labor. That is honestly my favorite part! Of course, it is painful but you can do anything with an end in site. Just get your epidural and enjoy! YAYYY for being done with the hospital soon!!!

Lara said...

Thank you so much ladies! We are doing well. I can't imagine labor without an epidural-maybe I'm a wimp! Hope you are well! Good luck with your upcoming little one Danielle!