Sunday, October 14, 2012

Classy lady

The other day I wore my jeans around with the button undone. Just put an elastic through to hold it together. I've become that pregnant person. In my defense, I wasn't really out in public, and it was the first time I've done it. I was going to be doing work at the house and thought life would be more comfortable with my pants undone, it was. Because I haven't bought any maternity clothes yet, and I probably should real soon... because we bought a house! And now we're house poor. So I may just have to start wearing Tommy's clothes instead of buying new ones. And even more exciting, we're going to have a baby in a little over 3 months! That is coming up fast!

2 comments:

alli said...

There is no shame in the elastic! I did that for weeks, in public and at work. I must say maternity pants are very, very comfortable though. When I finally broke and bought some I wished I had worn them longer. I found cheap pants at Ross (like $7).

Brie and Jeff said...

You bought a house! Congratulations! That's awesome.